Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dialogue times and your schedules, etc

Hi all,

There has been little activity on the blog, and with the semester starting I know it will be difficult to keep in touch. Please bookmark this page and let's keep connected.

I am posting here the dialogue schedule so that you might plug into times that fit your schedule. Please let me know asap what works for you.

For those of you who have not filled out the facilitator forms, I've can send you the KASP inventory. It should be helpful to share with your group. I also am looking for a volunteer (Hari?) to go to Claudio Moreira's large lecture course (Democracy and discourse) to give an overview of the dialogues and administ the brief survey and informed consent. Should take no more than a half hour to 45 minutes. The class meets MWF.

Dialogues:
October 22 and 23, blocks of 12-2, 2-4, 4-6 and 6-8
November 19 and 20, "
December 3 and 4, "


I'll send more info about what I'll need from you all on the dates when you facilitate soon. In the meantime, I'm passing along the e-reserves link so that you might access the reading, assessments, etc. the password is '"dialogue"

take care

Leda

No comments:

Post a Comment