Monday, September 14, 2009

My Availability

Greetings all,

I'm new to the team. I hope I'll be able to meet you all at some point this semester!

My availability is as follows:
Thursday, Oct. 22nd (12-2 or 2-4)*
Friday, Oct. 23rd (12-2 or 2-4)*
Friday, Nov. 20th (12-2 or 2-4)
Friday, Dec. 4th (12-2 or 2-4)

*I'm not sure about my availability for the month of October. I have a conference to attend, so once I make travel plans, I'll know which day, Thursday or Friday, is better. Right now, I'm leaning toward Friday, from 12-2.

As you can see, generally Fridays work best for me. I'd also be interested in doing a practic session before the first dialogue in October.

Leda, where can we find the facilitator form?

I look forward to participating in these dialogue sessions!
--Kabria

No comments:

Post a Comment