Friday, September 11, 2009

Hi All,
Happy new school year to everyone! I've just completed my first full week of graduate classes and a work schedule comprised of two part-time positions. After briefly reflecting on the week, it quickly became apparent that this semester will provide new opportunities for growth and development, and present a variety of challenges. ;-)
I certainly look forward to getting our initiative underway, and I'm available the following dates and times: September 24th for information session, Oct. 22nd, Nov. 19th and Dec. 3rd, to facilitate from 12-2 p.m.
Mariama, Hari, Brittni and I have been in contact. We're trying to coordinate our practice and facilitation schedule. In fact, Mariama kindly created a graphic organizer to get us started. We'll keep you updated on our progress.
Peace,
~Danette

No comments:

Post a Comment